Switch-Disconnector-Fuse Range FN & FNX
- S-D-F range covers ratings from 32A to 800A. S-D-F’s range is available in both open execution & Sheet steel enclosure version (Suitable for 14x51 Cylindrical, DIN, BS type fuse-link)
- S-D-F range provides users with a high level of safety & Convenience. The complete range conforms to IS/ IEC60947-3 standards.
- It also carries the CE marking signifying compliance to stringent European safety norms.
- S-D-F's superior features translate into better safety & convenience for the users.
- Fuse barriers & Terminal shrouds provide protection against accidental direct contact. Terminal shrouds also protect against phase to phase short circuit through an external conducting path.
- Double isolation of fuses when S-D-F is in OFF position makes replacement of fuses risk-free.
- Positive ON / OFF indication ensures that the handle indicates OFF position only when main contacts are actually open.
- Large ground clearance eliminates possibility of phase to ground flash over.
- Built-in padlocking arrangement provided to lock the unit in OFF position prevents inadvertent operation of the unit.
- Door interlock (defeatable)
- Padlock up to 3 locks
- Choice of operating quadrant
- Flexibility (± 3mm mismatch operational quadrant)
The Switch-Disconnector-Fuse provides complete Flexibility in mounting; Unit can be mounted at any angle in a vertical plane.
Handle depth can be varied and fixed as per requirement during installation. This is possible because the telescopic shaft can be adjusted for stepless variable depth.