L&T’s Air Circuit Breakers (ACBs) are specially designed for extreme tropical conditions and have a proven track record of more than 5 decades. Presently more than 5,00,000 ACBs supplied by L&T are being used for diverse applications. C-Power provides technologically driven solutions to meet customer needs.
Over the years, this breaker has proved its credentials as a “rugged breaker”. Its level of performance has now become a benchmark worthy of emulation in the market.
C-Power rating ranges from 400A to 6300A with breaking capacities from 50kA to 100kA.
C-Power has been inherently designed to perform in extreme tropical climates. Typical site conditions like high ambient temperatures, humidity and dusty environments are best handled by C-Power ACBs without compromising on performance and safety.
A range to meet every customer’s need
- Ratings : 400A to 6300A
- Breaking Capacities : 50kA to 100kA
- 3 Pole / 4 Pole Versions with Fix / Draw-out configuration
- High Short time withstand capacity, Icu=Ics=Icw for 1 sec for total selectivity
- Different terminal orientations : Flat, Horizontal and Vertical
- Common door cut-out for entire range
- Left aligned cut-out for all ratings
- Uniform height and depth for ACBs upto 4000 Amp
User Friendly Features
- Front accessible over current release settings, telescopic racking handle and various racking interlocks; no need to open the panel door
- Unique ‘Maintenance position’ in drawout type ACBs to facilitate maintenance & inspection without removing the ACB from the panel
- Wide variety of Micro-Processor based Protection Releases
- Unique O-LED (Organic LED) display for protection releases
- ON / OFF Load Isolator version available
- Fully rated neutral pole for the entire range
- Extendable Electrical Life
- By replacing the arcing contacts at site for all ratings
- Superior quality engineering grade plastics used for insulation purpose; conforms to Glow wire test (Ref: IEC 60695-2-1)
- In-built Mechanical Anti-Pumping to prevent Auto-Reclosing of ACB
- In built Safety shutters prevent accidental contact with live cradle terminals
- Transparent safety shutter offers easy inspection of cradle contacts & reduces the maintenance time
- Wide Band Shunt Release to ensure intentional tripping even during voltage fluctuations
- Easily removable arc chutes without use of any tool – Reduces downtime
Conformance to Standards
- IEC - 60947 (Part 1 & 2)
- IS/IEC - 60947 (Part 1 & 2)
- IEC 60695 - 2 - 1
- BS EN 60947 - 2
690V Application for C-Power ACB
Solution for 690V application available in C-Power Family. For further details please consult our nearest branch office.
Breakers for Corrosive Environment
Solutions for harsh/corrosive environments available in C-Power Family. For further details please consult our nearest branch office.